Installing the CrossCheck Add-In for Word
- Install the Add-In and analyze your documents from within the comfy confines of Microsoft Word 365
- Your documents will never leave your computer and you will get some amazing navigational tools
- See your contracts in a whole new way
- Use the “Expando” feature to examine the gnarliest text in readable chunks
Click here to get CrossCheck now!
This link will take you to the Microsoft Office store.
Or to Install Directly in Word…
Just follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word 365
2. Click the Insert Tab at the top of Word.
3. Click “Get Add-ins”.
4. Enter “CrossCheck” in the search bar.
5. A listing for CrossCheck will appear in the results. Click “Add”.
6. Return to the Home tab and CrossCheck should appear in the Ribbon.
You can use CrossCheck right away. CrossCheck will automatically create an account and log you in using your Microsoft account (the one you use to login to Word).